Friday, April 25, 2008

To You From Me (com versao em Portugues)

This poem is about finding that right person in your life who makes everything better and worth living for. It's also about how wonderful it is to have someone so special to share everything with in life.

To You From Me

To you from me is what I like to see
I love you and you love me
Sharing and giving is how it should be
I wrote this letter to you from me

A classic case of love not war
I give you you what you adore
And in return what you give me
Not just love but a friend to me

All my life I've waited for someone like you
Someone to hold and give things to
Now that you're here the world is gone
Gone from you and me but not for long

I sit here and look at God's greatest tree
But still nothing stands as beautiful as thee
To you from me is the way shall be
I leave all my love to you from me

Jarom Lee Thurston 4-1-92


Versao em Portugues

Para voçê de mim

Para voçê de mim eu gosto de ver
Eu lhe quero e voçê me quer
Dando e recebendo, tem que ser assim
Lhe escrevi esta carta para voçê de mim

Um caso de amor e não de guerra
Lhe dou o que adora, ficar comigo na terra
E em retorno o que voçê me dá
Não só amor, mas uma amiga sincera

Por toda minha vida esperei por voçê
Alguem pra abraçar e viver pra sempre
Já que está comigo o mundo desapareceu
Nunca lhe deixarei assim como me prometeu

Eu fico imaginando as criacões de Deus
Mas nada se compara com os olhos seus
Para voçê de mim há de ser assim
Lhe deixo todo meu amor para voçê de mim.

Jarom Lee Thurston 1 de Abril de 1992
Tradução no dia 09 de Agosto de 2002

No comments: