Friday, April 25, 2008

All I Ask (com versao em Portugues)

This poem is about the Savior and what He did for us and what He asks in return. This was my first true testimony of my older brother Jesus Christ, written while attending the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah.

All I Ask

I know that I love him
More than I understand
I know that He loves me
It's marked on His hand

I talked with Him
Before this life
He said, "I want to help"
Then He gave me His light

With His light
I've grown inside
I want to love
Instead of hide

He showed me just
What I can be
He said, "Just try"
And then He died for me

I want to repay Him
But it's such a hard task
He said, "Endure to the
end, That's all I ask"


Written by Jarom Lee Thurston in February of 1993 while attending the MTC in Provo, Utah.


Versao em Portugues

Tudo Que Peço

Eu sei que O amo
Mais do que entendo
Eu sei que Ele me ama
Nas Suas mãos está marcado

Eu falei com Ele
antes desta vida
Ele me deu Sua luz
E disse, "Te darei ajuda"

Com a Sua luz
Tenho crescido interiormente
Ao invés de me esconder
Eu desejo amar eternamente

Ele mostrou-me perfeitamente
o que eu posso ser
Ele falou, "Esforça-te
Por você eu vou morrer"

Quero recompensar-Lhe
Mas será dificil sim
Ele disse, "Tudo que peço
É que persevere ate o fim"

Escrito por Jarom Lee Thurston em Fevereiro de 1993 enquanto frequentando o CTM em Provo, Utah.
Tradução em 29 de Janeiro de 2003.

No comments: